If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will happily issue you a refund. Please email us at email@example.com with your intention to return within 30 days and drop your return in the mail within 2 weeks of receiving.
We can totally sympathize that shopping online can be tricky - especially when getting a sense of glaze color. If you're ordering a large dinner set and remain undecided on color, we recommend first purchasing a small item like our Bitty Bowl in the colors you're curious about to see the glaze in person. East Fork is not responsible for shipping fees if you receive an item you don't like. This includes but is not limited to glaze preference or form preference.
- If you believe you have be sent an item that should be considered a second, please send a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess the pottery and determine next steps.
- If you received a piece of pottery as a gift and would like something different, you're more than welcome to send it back to us for store credit.
- If you aren't as in love with a glaze color as you thought you'd be, you can send it back our way. You can either exchange the item for something else or return it for a full refund.
- If there's an item missing from your order, please email email@example.com so we can get you your pots!
- If your pottery arrives broken, please take a photograph of the damage and send the pictures over to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get a replacement out to you as quick as humanly possible!
Unless you are returning or exchanging an item that arrived defective or damaged, you will be responsible for shipping costs. Please note that the responsibility for getting breakable items back to us safely falls on you. We are unable to exchange items that are returned to us in anything less than like-new condition. If you're worried about your packaging skills, bring your returns to a trusted shipper to package for you. The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- Returns will be issued refunds only after they are received.
- Once an exchange is received, we'll issue you a store credit for the full amount of your purchase, minus the cost of shipping, to use on whatever else you'd like in the web shop. Your store credit expires after one year.
In-Store Returns and Exchanges Policy
You can return or exchange any unworn, unwashed, unused, or defective merchandise with a receipt within 10 days of purchase for a full refund.
After 10 days, or when returning a gift, a store credit will be issued for the price paid. All returned items must be in unused condition with all packaging intact. Please note that all special order items or items from our Seconds Sales are considered final sale and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.