Brass Coffee Scoop
Few rituals hold as much promise as making coffee in the morning—amp things up a notch with this beaut from Lue Brass, a small brass workshop in Setouchi, Japan. The brass will develop a patina over time, taking on a calmer and deeper finish with use.
Up Your Coffee Game
A Local Latte We Love
A spicy twist on the cubano with notes of orange, lime, fenugreek and berbere from the folks at High Five Coffee in Asheville, NC.
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1/2 cup Spicewalla berbere blend
- 8 drops Addition Fenugreek Cocktail Spice
- steamed cream
- freshly grated nutmeg
1. Add the zest of 1 lime and 2 oranges, and Spicewalla berbere blend to 2 cups of sugar. Let sit several days, shaking periodically.
2. Into a 6 oz. double americano, add 2 heaping teaspoons of sugarmix, the fenugreek spice.
3. Top with 2 oz. steamed cream and freshly grated nutmeg.