- This bowl is size 1 of 5 in the Potter’s Bowl Series.
- Made in the North Carolina mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Formerly known as the Extra Small Potter’s Bowl
Approx. 3" W x 1.4" H
- Weighs approx. 3.4 ounces
- Formed on the RAM Press
- Glazed by hand! Slight variation and movement in color and glaze application can be expected and embraced.
The smallest of the bunch, but the one we keep finding new uses for. Run a line of them holding votive candles across your mantle, set the table with personal-sized sauce bowls, keep sea salt close at hand (don’t mess with salt spoons - salt is antiseptic; pinch away!); plop a drippy tea bag in it. Let us know what you use yours for!
Parents beware: the Bitty Bowl is frequently chosen by stuffed animals and imaginary friends for use at tea parties and picnics; if yours go missing, look in your toddler’s play kitchen (or wherever else they like to stash your keys and other essentials)