The Third Wave Mug
A limited-edition vessel made by hand in collaboration with Counter Culture Coffee. A mug with the texture, character, girth, substance and functionality of our signature Mug, but perfectly sized for the specialty coffee you want to be alert to while drinking, and not drink too much of.
The Counter Culture team painted a verbal picture of their ideal pour-over mug and our Small Batch Studio manager, Amanda Hollomon-Cook, got to work on the wheel. Together, we landed on this sweet shape you can't help but cup with two hands and hold close to your face—in a seasonal deep-ocean blue-green we call Night Swim.
- Bundle set comes with one Third Wave Mug and one 12oz. package of Counter Culture Coffee’s Winter Iridescent Blend
- Tasting notes on coffee: berry, chocolate, and sweet.
- Available in a limited edition glaze called Night Swim.
- Wheel-thrown in the Small Batch Studio
- Made from regional clay in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Each cup holds 10 oz. of liquid comfortably, or 12 oz. to the brim.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Vessels made in the Small Batch Studio are unique, carefully wheel-thrown by Amanda Hollomon-Cook, and come in limited quantities.
- Marked with special Small Batch Studio 2019 stamp.