- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made lovingly, with regional clay in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Our cups are made by humans! Differences in glaze applications and surfaces can be embraced.
- Holds 1/2 cup, or 3 oz. to the brim
- 2.70 inches high and 2.25 inches wide
- Finished weight of 5.2 oz.
- Made on the Jigger
- Same form as the Espresso Cup but with a cuter name!
With a staff full of parents, the office usually has at least one or two humans under 10 in it at all times, and when it comes to snacks and lunchtime, they eat and drink from what we eat and drink from.
Toddler Cups are the perfect primer into the world of "special objects" and learning how to handle them. These semi-precious little clay vessels are more durable than you'd think (though please be aware that 3-year-olds with clay vessels and concrete or tile is asking for tears) and they hold the ideal amount of orange juice that won't be a pain to clean up if spilled, and they're healthier (and less smelly if you leave stuff in 'em) for your kids and the Earth.
Lucky for parents, there is no written law against the grown-up use of Toddler Cups for sake, matcha, espresso, or a shot of tequila. Here's full permission to use this petite vessel to the best of its ability, no matter your age.