- Wahoo! This gorgeous nesting set has been chosen as a finalist for the Garden & Gun Made in the South Awards
- A Nesting Set of 3 Shallow Bowls designed by Alex and Connie Matisse and John Vigeland, made by Team East Fork
- Makes a gorgeous gift to celebrate a new home, new marriage, or just to say, "I love you—let's throw a dinner party!"
- Made with regional materials in Asheville, North Carolina
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Please note: this item may take a couple extra business days to get out the door. If you're in a time crunch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to provide a ship date for you
Garden and Gun says:
His medium might be humbler, but the potter Alex Matisse shapes museum-quality dinnerware his lauded great-grandfather, the artist Henri Matisse, would admire. He and his now wife, Connie, started East Fork in 2009, and joined forces with their friend and fellow potter John Vigeland in 2013. The company’s versatile, durable stoneware is envisioned and tested in the East Fork team’s homes and made with regional clay chosen for natural impurities that surface as speckles, generating a minimalist, organic beauty. East Fork’s nesting bowls (a breakfast bowl, an everyday bowl, and a weeknight serving bowl) underwent multiple adjustments for that “just right” ratio when stacked. Connie relishes the pieces’ distinct roles at her own table. “We find we use each at a specific time of day,” she says, “so each enriches our routine.”