|| Mixing Bowl ||
Add to Registry
- This bowl is size 5 of 5 in the Potter’s Bowl series.
- Formerly known as the Potter’s Mixing Bowl
- Made in the Blue Ridge Mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Approx. 11.3" W x 4.6" H
- Approx. 4 lbs
- Glazed by hand; slight variation and movement in color and glaze application can be expected and embraced
At East Fork we're all about functional pieces that don't have to hide in a cupboard when they're not in use. This big, round, flat-bottomed bowl is ideal for mixing breads, muffins, cookie dough and more - or pile it high with fresh summer fruit and leave it on your table for effortless styling.
Trying to get into the bread baking game? Thomas, East Fork’s bookkeeper and resident sourdough expert, likes using the Mixing Bowl for letting dough rise.
It can also comfortably fit one 13 lb. baby and one Bosc pear.