- This plate is size 5 of 5 in the Plate Series
- Made in the North Carolina mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Approx. 14.3" W x 1.8" H
- Weighs approx. 5 lb
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in color and movement in glaze application can be expected and embraced
- A mid-sized serving platter for vegetable trays, roast chickens, or a birthday cake.
The big guy. An exquisite piece whether you hang it on the wall or use it for roasts, crudité, or the world's biggest plate of nachos.
We do not mess around when it comes to charcuterie, and you shouldn’t either. Erin gives a quick rundown on how to assemble a stellar smorgasbord over here on the East Fork journal.