- AKA Cereal Bowl (same product, just trying out a new name)
- Holds a big serving of butternut squash soup, Lucky Charms with whole milk, bibimbap, a hearty garden salad—or 3 and 1/4 cups to the brim.
- Made by East Fork from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Jigger formed
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in glaze application can be expected and embraced
7" x 3", 1 lb. 2 oz.
Okay, this one might be polarizing. If you don't mess around with seconds of cereal and want it delivered straight up in one shot, this is the cereal bowl for you. I like to eat several tiny little bowls of cereal, replenishing the milk each time, so I tend to size down. We’re all different. We grab this one when we wanna reheat leftovers, for big bowls of soup, making 2 person-sized batches of pancakes, and scrambling eggs, too.
Looking for a super special wedding or housewarming gift? Consider a set of nesting Potters Bowls in all 5 sizes.