- AKA Cereal Bowl (same product, just trying out a new name)
- Holds a big serving of butternut squash soup, Lucky Charms and milk, bibimbap, a hearty garden salad—or 3 and 1/4 cups to the brim.
- Made by East Fork from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Jigger formed
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in glaze application can be expected and embraced
7" x 3", 1 lb. 2 oz.
If you're looking for the Cereal Bowl, don't freak out; this is the same bowl, just with a new name. We started calling it the Soup Bowl after heated debates at the office about cereal eating style. If you don't mess around with another helping of cereal and want it delivered straight up in one shot, this is the cereal bowl for you. I like to eat several tiny little bowls of cereal, replenishing the milk each time, so I tend to size down. We’re all different.
Regardless of your breakfast preferences, this is the bowl to grab for a jumble of reheated leftovers, upgrading a packet of ramen with boiled eggs and kimchi, mixing up 2 person-sized batches of pancakes, and scrambling eggs, too.
Looking for a super special wedding or housewarming gift? Consider a set of nesting Potter's Bowls in all 5 sizes (Bitty Bowl, Ice Cream Bowl, Soup Bowl, Popcorn Bowl, and Mixing Bowl).