- Handmade in Oregon
- Made of myrtlewood with copper hardware
- Available in three sizes
Don Barber built boats for 40 years before scaling down just a bit to these functional and charming baskets. Don has been making these myrtlewood and copper baskets by hand in Coos Bay, Oregon since 1979.
- Small Bowl Basket:
- 11" x 6"
- "Fruit bowl or centerpiece, from the market or garden to the tabletop this sturdy little basket demonstrates function, style and durability. The right size for a special holiday basket; just add flowers, veggies, fruit, pine cones or Easter eggs. Copper bale handle with a turned wood grip."
- Large Bowl Basket:
- 13" x 7"
- "Tuck this handy "bowl" basket over your arm in the garden or at the market. Especially nice look and size for arranging gifts for someone special or for transporting a fresh-baked pie. Bale style copper handle with a turned wood grip."
- East Fork Says: We use ours for storing toddler bath toys!
- Half Bushel Basket:
- 13" x 10"
- "Fashioned after the classic "bushel style" basket. With a solid wood bottom, this basket is strong and large enough to tote tools into the garden and return loaded with the harvest. Pack a picnic in this basket for the beach or concert in the park. Bale style copper handle with a turned wood grip."