- A wet, fresh, mossy, and luscious blend of Petrichor, Loam, Anemone, Bulbs, Blossoms and Tobacco Flower
- Scent dreamed up by Alex and Connie at East Fork
- Developed and poured by Joya Studios in Brooklyn, NY
- Reusable stoneware vessel made with regional clay by East Fork
- Soy Blend and 100% Cotton Wick
- Large has a 65-Hour Burn Time, Small has a 25-Hour Burn Time
Hard to pinpoint the best thing about this dreamy smelling soy candle in a reusable East Fork vessel, but we'd have to say it's the lingering earthy scent that billows around after blowing it out. Or that once its burned out you can stash your pencils, q-tips, or silverware for a crowd in it.