- Cherry pie, birthday cake, maple donut, or a too-thick slice of buttered sourdough; all fit perfectly on this little plate.
- The plate formerly known as the Bread and Butter Plate
- Made by East Fork from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in glaze application can be expected and embraced
- 6.5" W x .75" H, 9 . oz.
The wee one previously known as the Bread and Butter plate. Use it for bread and butter, yes, but also to hold pillar candles, a desk plant, for Hors D'Oeuvres at cocktail parties, or for a little afternoon cheese and cracker snack.
Quick tip if you feel like going all-out traditional with your place settings: make an a-okay symbol with each hand, then set them straight down on the table in front of you. Your right-hand looks like a lowercase D, reminding you to place your water glass there. Your left-hand looks like a lowercase B, and that’s where your Cake Plate goes.