- Formerly known as the Medium Potter’s Bowl
- This bowl is size 3 of 5 in the Potter’s Bowl series.
- Made in the North Carolina mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Approx. 7" W x 3" H
- Weighs approx. 1 lb 2 oz
- Holds 2 1/2 cups comfortably, or a serving of butternut squash soup
- Formed on the Jigger
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in color and movement in glaze application can be expected and embraced
Okay, this one might be polarizing. If you don't mess around with seconds of cereal and want it delivered straight up in one shot, this is the cereal bowl for you. I like to eat several tiny little bowls of cereal, replenishing the milk each time, so I tend to size down. We’re all different. We grab this one when we wanna reheat leftovers, for big bowls of soup, making 2 person-sized batches of pancakes and scrambling eggs, too.
Looking for a super special wedding or housewarming gift? Consider a set of nesting Potters Bowls in all 5 sizes.