- This bowl is size 1 of 4 in the Shallow Bowl Series
- Made in the North Carolina mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Approx. 5.4" W x 1.8" H
- Weighs approx. 11 ounces
- Holds 3/4 cup comfortably, or a portion of oatmeal with nuts and berries
- Formed on the Jigger
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in color and movement in glaze application can be expected and embraced
We LOVE this little bowl. Perfect for yogurt and granola in the morning, olives or dips on a party tray, or an appetizer serving of chilled summer soups. We call it the Breakfast Bowl, but we find uses for it 5 times a day. As a mama of two, it’s also the bowl I recommend for little eaters. The wider base makes it less tippy than the Ice Cream Bowl.
Hand thrown bowls in the Shallow Bowl series had a more defined bottom foot and sat higher off the table. The jiggered bowls were designed to account for this; hand thrown and jiggered bowls will still stack, though the profile of the thrown bowls is a little more narrow and should stack inside the jiggered bowls.