- Etched with East Fork Pottery on the bottom (see photos)
- The 9-inch bowl makes a great bowl for a vegetable side or a salad for 1. Its dimensions are: 9-3/8" X 1-7/8"
- The 12-inch bowl is your perfect 2-5 person family salad bowl. Its dimensions are: 12"x 2 3/4"
- The 15-inch bowl is the one you'll bring to a dinner party or fill with your farmer's market haul. Or, if you like salad as much as we do, it's perfect for a 6 person family. Its dimensions are: 15" x 4-1/2"
- All natural bee's oil finish
- Handwash only
- Dressing your salad with oil based dressings in the bowl will help keep your wood supple. If you notice your wood drying out, give it a little rub with flax seed oil, bees wax or carnuba oil
Available in 9-inch, 12-inch, and 15-inch widths, these Maple Wood Bowls were turned by the Holland Bowl Mill, near the shores of Lake Michigan just for East Fork. We love them for their functionality and easy, breezy, no-pretense beauty. One of the few commercial producers of turned wood bowls left in the country, the Holland Bowl Mill is a true gem of American craftsmanship and industry. They've been at it proudly since 1924.