- AKA "Bread and Butter Plate" - same thing, but we've been using ours for cake and pie a whole lot more than bread and butter lately
- Made in the North Carolina mountains from regional materials
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Holds one nice slice of pie with room for whipped cream
- Approx. 6.5" W x .75" H
- Weighs approx. 9 ounces
- Glazed by hand; slight variation in color and movement in glaze application can be expected and embraced
The wee one. Use it for bread and butter, yes, but also to hold pillar candles, at cocktail parties, or for a little afternoon cheese and cracker snack.
Quick tip if you feel like going all-out traditional with your place settings: make an a-okay symbol with each hand, then set them straight down on the table in front of you. Your right hand looks like a lowercase D, reminding you to place your water glass there. Your left hand looks like a lowercase B, and that’s where your Bread & Butter plate goes.